The MPD218 is a MIDI-over-USB pad controller perfect for producers, programmers, musicians and DJs alike. Its intuitive blend of MPC controls and technologies mesh with easy USB connectivity to bring the feel of classic beat making into the world of computer music production.
The MPD218 also has an expanded control set of six knobs in three banks versus one control on the previous MPD18 model. This will enable you to maximize your sound and give you increased control over effects.
MIDI information is sent over its plug-and-play USB interface for use on Mac or PC, eliminating the need to install any drivers. The USB connection powers the MPD218 so the included USB cable is all you need.
- Additional Information
- 16 Thick Fat backlit MPC pads
- 48 assignable pads accessible via 3 banks
- 18 assignable 360-dgree potentiometers accessible via 3 banks
- MPC Note Repeat and Full Level
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- 16 configurable presets
- USB powered, no AC adapter required
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Akai Pro MPC Essentials, Sonivox Big Bang Cinematic Percussion and Big Bang Universal Drums
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- PC: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 Celeron-compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended); 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended); Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP; Windows-compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended); QuickTime recommended
- Available USB port