The Reloop RP-7000 MK2 is the perfect solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 MK2 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also has stunning looks.
On the technical side, the RP-7000 MK2 has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque".
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding is not necessary.
- Built for the club: Rigid chassis construction with an even heavier design with additional reinforcements out of metal, rubber and molding compound for high vibration damping and isolation
- More powerful starting torque (adjustable from 2.8 - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Fine-tuned motor control for further optimization of wow and flutter and rotation
- Newly developed, height-adjustable tone arm base (VTA) and Anti-Skating control
- Particularly light weight and rigid, satin aluminum material used for tonearm pipe
- Pitch scale for precise adjustments
- Optional ground terminal offers additional protection in complex club and studio environments
- High-quality and hard-wearing deep black, metallic finish
- Also available in silver
RMX-60 4 Channel Mixer:
The RMX-60 Digital is a first-class mixer for any DJ application. With its extensive range of connection options, robust construction and fully-digital audio architecture; Reloop’s latest mixer takes the classic 4+1 channel mixer design and updates it to suit modern performance standards.
Whether you’re using CD players, Turntables, DJ controllers or DVS systems – the RMX-60 Digital’s 11 input and 6 output options bring true versatility into the DJ booth.
The EQ section of the RMX-60 Digital is customisable, allowing users to switch between Classic and Isolator mode to suit individual mixing styles. Underneath the full three-band EQ on each channel, there is also a dedicated bipolar filter pot that allows for creative mixing with High and Low-band filter curves.
The RMX-60 Digital boasts a sophisticated FX layout, inspired by the flagship RMX-80 Digital mixer.
There are eight studio-quality effects built into the unit (Delay, Echo, Reverb, Gate, Pitch Shift, Phase, Bit Crusher and Noise) that are adjustable to suit your desired sound and elevate your performance to another level. FX manipulation is made even easier by the clear LCD display, which gives you a convenient visual feedback of Beat and Time parameter positions. The flexible routing allows the FX section to be sent to individual channels, the microphone input, or to the master output.
The BPM shift function allows for even more creativity by allowing for beat-accurate edits of Delay or Reverb effects.
The LCD display is not only helpful when using effects, as it also acts as a reliable beat-matching tool. The double BPM Counter allows for the BPM of different sources to be checked so you can cue accurately and in time.
To suit different mixing and scratching styles the RMX-60 Digital’s line- and crossfader-curves are adjustable, and there’s also a linefader start function. The crossfader is freely assignable between all channels, and the stock fader can also be switched for the new RMX Innofader by Audio Innovate, which is specifically designed for Reloop mixers to offer a gentle, gliding performance.
The RMX-60 Digital is a true all-round club mixer. Neat finishing touches such as the “Active Ducking Technology” for the mic channel, and the future-proof firmware system that can be retro-updated by connecting to a computer, elevate this to a mixer that can support any type of DJ for years to come.
- Classic 4+1 channel performance club mixer
- 11 inputs, 6 outputs
- Fully digital architecture for outstanding sound and flexibility
- 8 high-quality performance effects in studio quality (delay, echo, reverb, gate, pitch shift, phase, bit crusher, noise)
- Large, clearly arranged parameter display
- Bipolar filter per channel
- Adjustable EQ characteristics (kill & classic)
- InnoFader compatible (RMX InnoFader available separately)
- Crossfader assign switch per channel
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talkover "Active Ducking Technology" for mic channel
- 2 headphones outputs (jack and mini jack)
- Intelligent 1-knob equalizer and mono/stereo switch for headphones
- Future-proof due to innovative, updateable firmware system (USB service port)
- Fader & crossfader-start and curve adjust
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- Additional Information
Turntable: Quartz-Driven Upper Torque Direct-Drive
Motor: 16-pole, 3-phase, brushless
Speeds: 33 1/3, 45, 78RPM
Starting Torque: 2.8kg - 4.5kg/cm (Adjustable)
Stop Time: 0.2 - 6.0sec (Adjustable)
S/N ratio: > 55 dB DIN-B
Wow & Flutter: 0.01% WRMS
Pitch Range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50% with Quartz Lock
Tonearm: Universal, Static Balanced, S-shaped
Effective Length: 230mm
VTA Setting Range: 0-6mm
Useable Weight: 3.5-8.5 g (incl. headshell 13-18 g)
Anti-Skating Range: 0-3g
Effective Tonearm Mass: 30g
Platter: Die-cast Aluminium
Platter Diameter: 332mm
Platter Weight: 1.5kg (approx.)
Power Supply: AC 115/230V, 50/60Hz
1x PHONO/LINE Out (gold-plated RCA), 1x GND earth connection
Dimensions (W x D x H): 458mm (W) x 354mm (D) x 144.6mm (H)
RCA cable w/ Earth
Inputs: 7 x Line (RCA)
2 x Phono (RCA)
1 x Combo-Mic
Master 1 (Balanced XLR)
Master 2 (Unbalanced RCA)
2 x Headphones (6.3mm + 3.5mm)
Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
EQ Range: Classic: +12 dB/ -8 dB
Total Kill: +12 dB/ -26 dB
320 x 107.5 x 386.7 mm
Weight: 6.8 kg