The Reloop RP-7000 is the perfect solution for all vinyl DJs and DVS users who are looking for a professional high-torque, club-standard turntable with extremely strong motor and a sturdy and indestructible construction. With its classy and scratch-resistant painted metallic finish the RP-7000 is not only suited for your everyday club grind, it also has stunning looks.
On the technical side, the RP-7000 has also got a lot to offer: the highly dependable direct drive and improved even speed with digital correction make this turntable reliable and a device of precision.
Thanks to the three selectable pitch ranges (+/-8%, +/-16% and +/-50%) and the high-resolution digital fader, the pitch resolution is highly precise. With a divergence of only 0.04% beatmatching becomes easy as can be with the RP-7000. Sophisticated and fast turntablism showcases can also be realized without a problem, thanks to the additional start/stop button for vertical positioning and a variable torque from "Classic" to "HiTorque".
More variety in the mix: with the reverse button and an adjustable start/stop time from 0.2 to 6 seconds, individual and creative impulses can be set with the RP-7000. As the turntable is equipped with a line/phono switch, it can even be connected directly to line inputs of mixers or amps - grounding is not necessary.
- Adjustable torque (2.5 kg/cm - 4.5 kg/cm)
- Classy painted metallic finish
- Phono and line output (n8o grounding necessary)
- Adjustable start/stop time (0.2 - 6 Sec.)
- Metal housing & especially heavy construction
- Vertically adjustable S-shaped tonearm with anti-skating
- Pitch Range ±8%, ±16%, ±50%
- Safety Mains Switch
- Reverse Switch
- Additional start/stop button for vertical positioning
- Rubber inlay for reduction of vibrations and ambient noise
- Removable mains and RCA cables
- Shock proof feet & vibration-resistant base
- Available in Black or Silver
- Additional Information
Turntable: Quartz-Driven Upper Torque Direct-Drive Speeds: 33 1/3, 45 and 78RPM Starting Torque: 2,500 - 4,500g/cm (Adjustable) Start/Stop Time: 0.2 - 6.0sec S/N ratio: >= 55 dB (1 kHz, 4mV Input) Forward/Reverse Switch: Yes Pitch Range: ±10 / 20 / 50% with Quartz Lock Tonearm: Height-Adjustable S-shaped Arm Power Supply: 115/230V, 50/60Hz Connections: Detachable Mains Supply and RCA Connections Dimensions (W x D x H): 450 x 353 x 160mm Weight: 11.0kg Accessories: Pick-Up Illumination
*Please note: This turntable does not come supplied with a cartridge or headshell.