KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB.
The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position. The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The benefit and the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series.
- Additional Information
- • Bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- • Proprietary waveguide optimized for superior imaging
- • 1" Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- • High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- • Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- • Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- • Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- • Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- • Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- • Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼", RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- • Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface