KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35 kHz with vocal clarity and extended bass response to 51 Hz. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB.
The ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging and the front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate into any system configuration. The ROKIT 4 G3 is the solution for those who need big sound in a compact form.
ROKIT 4 G3 Features
- 4" Lightweight, Glass-Aramid Composite Woofer Delivers Clear Midrange and Tight Bass Response Down to 51Hz
- 1" Soft-dome Tweeter Provides Pristine Clarity and Extended Response Up to 35kHz
- Radiused Front Baffle Reduces Distortion From Diffraction
- Proprietary Waveguide Optimized for Superior Imaging
- Front-firing Bass Port Reduces Boundary Coupling
- Custom-designed Bi-amped, Class A/B Amplifier
- High and Low Frequency Controls Help Tailor the Monitors to Their Location and User Preference
- Multiple Audio Input Connectors (XLR, ¼" TRS, RCA) for Universal Connectivity in Any Environment
- Peak SPL : 102dB
- Frequency Response 51Hz - 35kHz (-10dB)
- Additional Information
Features Configuration 2-WAY System Type Active Studio Monitor Woofer 4" Aramid Glass Composite Mid Driver N/A Tweeter 1" Soft Dome Frequency Response 51Hz - 35KHz Max Peak SPL 102 dB Amplifier Class CLASS AB Power Output 30W High Frequency 10W Mid-Frequency N/A Low Frequency 20W Input Impedence 10KΩ Balanced HF Level Adjust -2dB, -1dB, 0, +1dB LF Level Adjust (-2dB, -1dB, 0, +2dB) System Volume (-30dB to +6dB) Indicators POWER Enclosure Construction MDF Finish Black Vinyl Wrap Port Configuration Front Firing Slot Port Depth 8.82" (238mm) Width 6.09" (155mm) Height (D X W X H) 8.31" (211mm) Weight 8.67 Lbs. (3.93 Kg.)