Studio Grade Production – Simplified!
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the M-Track 2X2 USB Audio interface.
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative center of your recording setup: simple-to-use, style-infused M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the M-Track C-Series 2X2 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables, all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the M-Track 2X2 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
- Additional Information
M-Track 2X2 (2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface)
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- All new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
- Phantom Power (+48v ) accommodates all microphone types
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- Dedicated XLR+¼” TRS combo input and ¼” instrument input
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design provides easy access to critical controls
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control