This palm-sized cue point and looping controller has been designed to fit exactly where you need it: on your turntables, CDJs, mixer or laptop. Dicer always ships in pairs - one for each side.
Dicer works with almost any DJ software and it is optimised for use with:
Serato Scratch Live
Traktor Scratch Duo/Pro
Dicer gets all the power it needs from a single USB cable, with no need for an external power supply. A mini jack cable transmits power and data to the second Dicer.
Ready-made setup files for other DJ software:
Quick setup files for other major DJ software, including Traktor Scratch Pro, are available to download
A fully class-compliant MIDI device:
Dicer is a plug and play device, so no need to install any drivers.
- Additional Information
Product Hardware Specifications
- 5 large round multi-colour back-lit trigger buttons
- 3 small round multi-colour back-lit function buttons
- Micro USB socket
- Mini-Jack connector for connecting Dicers in pairs
- Kensington Security Slot
- Integration with Serato
- Full integration with Serato Scratch Live (including LED feedback) requires Serato version 2.1. Without this, Hot Cues, Auto Loop and Loop Roll functions can all be assigned to Dicer using Serato's MIDI learn function
- Fully USB bus powered
Single unit (Dicer always comes as a pair)
- 90mm (3.5”) length x 90mm (3.5”) depth x 13mm (0.5”) height