• The PLX-1000 - A Reborn Classic
• A High-torque direct drive professional turntable
• Precision engineered for the DJ booth, drawing on 50 years' experience of making high-end turntables
• Designed for DJs who enjoy the look, feel, and performance of vinyl for music playback
• Equipped with a classic layout and a rubber-lined, S-shaped tone arm that improves isolation and prevents feedback
• Overall the perfect score for professional DJs and vinyl enthusiasts
The PLX-1000 is precision engineered for the booth, drawing on 50 years’ experience of making high-end turntables. The result is a familiar layout with some next generation improvements, including a high-torque direct drive system, multi-pitch control, club-grade build and sound quality, and detachable power and audio cables. It’s solidly built for excellent vibration damping and ultra-precise, high-grade audio playback.
Combine the PLX-1000 with your DJM mixer for the ideal set-up for turntablists and vinyl enthusiasts.
- Included Accessories:
- Turntable sheet
- Slip mat and sheet
- Dust cover
- Head shell
- Balance, sub and shell weights
- Audio cable
- Ground wire
Physical & Dimensions
- Width: 453 mm
- Height: 159 mm
- Depth: 353 mm
- Weight: 14.6 kg
- Drive Method: Quartz lock, servo-type, direct drive
- Platter: Aluminium, die-casting diameter: 332 mm
- Motor: 3-phase, brushless DC motor
- Braking System: Electronic brake
- Rotation Speed: 33⅓-45 rpm
- Rotation Adjustment Range: ±8, ±16, ±50 %
- Wow and Flutter: < 0.01 % (Measured by obtaining signal from built-in frequency generator of motor assembly.)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 70 dB
- Starting Torque: > 4.5 kgf・cm
- Start Time: Within 0.3 sec (at 33⅓ rpm)
- Arm Type:
- Universal type S-shape tone arm
- Gimbal-supported type bearing structure
- Static balance type
- Overhang: 15 mm
- Effective Length: 230 mm
- Tracking Error: Within 3°
- Height Adjustment Range: 6 mm
- Stylus Pressure Variable Range: 0-4 g (1 scale 0.1 g)
- Single Cartridge Weight: 3.5-13 g
- Outputs: 1 ANALOGUE (RCA)
- Included Accessories:
- Additional Information
- TURN THE TABLES: The high-torque direct drive ensures stable rotation and exceptional control – and it reaches 33⅓ rpm in just 0.3 seconds thanks to a starting torque of 4.5kg/cm (or more).
- EXCELLENT SOUND DESIGN: The PLX-1000’s heavy-mass, die-cast zinc chassis prevents resonance and vibrations. The lower part of the unit is reinforced with 8mm-thick resin, plus 9mm-thick, vibration-damping material at the base. Plus the rubber-insulated tone arm reduces howling effects, while rubber and springs on the dampening parts of the insulator absorb external vibrations.
- PICK UP THE PACE: Multi-tempo control lets you instantly pick up or slow down the track to ±8%, ±16% and ±50%, while a simple reset button instantly reverts to ±0%.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Interchangeable power and audio cables can be easily connected and replaced, and pro-grade gold-plated RCA jacks ensure low impedance and an amazing sound quality.