- BRINGS THE BEATS TO YOUR OFFICE - The Teenage Engineering PO-24 produces quirky mouse clicks, computer keys, PC beeper, and matrix tractor-style printer sounds.
- ENHANCES YOUR SOUNDS WITH EFFECTS - Aside from the 16 office sounds, you can add 16 lucrative punch-in effects like overdrive, distortion, and noise effect.
- MAKE A NEW SONG FROM SCRATCH - The Pocket Operator Office features 128-pattern chaining. You can create a whole song on this 16-step sequencer.
- WORKS AS STANDALONE - You can use the PO-24 Office alone with the use of the onboard Knowles speaker. No need for external gears.
- CAN BE DAISY CHAINED WITH OTHER POCKET OPERATORS - The PO-24 can be connected with other Pocket Operators with the help of Jam Sync Function.
Conjuring torrents of lo-fi staccato sound, Teenage Engineering's Pocket Operator PO-24 Office is a unique kind of drum and rhythm machine, regardless of the stripped down Pocket Operator aesthetic. Onboard, you'll find 16 delightfully glitchy sounds and a 16-step sequencer (complete with a step multiplier) that let you lay down beats quickly and intuitively.
Electronic musicians are huge fans of the 16 punch-in effects built into the PO-24 Office, which make it easy to spice up your beats on the fly. And with 128-pattern chaining available, you can sync to other compatible gear and lay out entire songs with your Pocket Operator PO-24 Office. On board are 15 sounds plus a drum machine you can enhance using 16 punch-in effects including filters, sweeps, repeats, fill-ins, re-triggers, glitches, blinds and noise.
The effects can be tweaked in real-time with parameter locks, letting you build on your sound as you like. With 16 patterns, 128 chord and pattern chaining, step sequencing and step multiplying functions the possibilities are endless Use the built-in speaker for instant sound, connect a pair of headphones for detailed personal listening, or hook up to a speaker system to shake the room With three different ways to listen, you can choose the ideal experience to explore your creativity. All pocket operator models perfectly complement each other.
From drum machine, bass and lead synthesizers to noise percussion, the various unique units allow you to start a pocket band. Use them separately or connect them with the Jam Sync feature, the choice is yours
Digital Components: Silicon Labs EFM 32 Gecko CPU, Cirrus Logic DAC, Knowles speaker128 pattern chaining
Sounds: 16 Number of Effects: 16 Punch-in FX Input: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) in
Output: 1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) out
Power Requirements: 2 x AAA batteries
Dimensions (WxDxH): 7 x 3.5 x 0.2 inches Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Additional Information
Features pocket-sized noise percussion drum machine and sequencer sampled vintage hardware + real synthesizer engine 128 pattern chaining solo control 16 sounds real time + step recording 16 punch-in effects including delay, bit crusher and filters 16-step sequencer w/ 16 patterns + chaining parameter locks jam sync with audio through 3.5 mm audio out / in unique animated lcd display clock + alarm